One day postponement

We didn’t actually start the fieldwork today.  A possibility for lots of help shoveling off the overburden exists, so it didn’t make sense to start that until we know if it will pan out tomorrow.  Whether it does or not, we start tomorrow.  At the moment forecast doesn’t call for snow until the weekend, but who knows…

In the meantime, I got one report to the client, have the final figure for another back to the GIS guy in draft format (I was having some problem getting my base image to display–it seemed to import OK, and acted like it was there, I just couldn’t see anything when the layer was turned on).  So the final image just needs to be inserted and that report can be PDFd and sent off tomorrow.

One thought on “One day postponement

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s